Expanding to content creation after camming for awhile

candydoll

Hey guys!
So recently I've been thinking of expanding to content creation as a SW side hustle. I've been camming for a year now and I really love it.

For those here that do content creation, what do you find to be most challenging about it?
Which do you prefer, camming or content creation and which do you earn more on? Also what are your favorite sites for content creation?

The only thing holding me back is that I tend to scrutinize very picture or video of me. With live camming I'm too in the zone to focus on how I look or get too in my head about things...
Thanks!

nudeyoga

Personally, I enjoy content creation and phone sex more than camming. Phone sex is easy money for me at this my point in my life. Meanwhile, content creation is great passive income for me. Back in 2015, I was one of the few adult animated and audio studios on Clips4Sale. Now, I can make a great income from that alone.
Camming was very odd to me for the first couple of years. However, it was due to my years as phone sex operator and being used to the pay per minute model. However, I found my way as cam model.

Last edited by a moderator: