Any tips for a new BBW camgirl?

So, I started this journey and I am a noob at camming, but not new to the online streaming world.
I have very few hangups when taking instruction, but I don't yet know how to convert a client on a freechat to join me for a private paid chat.
I don't want to put the horse before the cart, so how do I approach this new world and get followers and fans?

almarare

welcome! :)
Here in this forum you will find many tips. I often use the research for getting know more about a specific topic and I always find many useful tips.
my tips are very simple:
1 - Do things that make you feel comfortable, don't push yourself and your limits to please a customer.

2 - During paid shows I had customers who were asking me crazy things not agreed before the show. Things like: put a stiletto heel in your vagina, fist yourself...I can say NO, but when I have the feeling that the customer is a crazy abusive guy and he just insist in an aggressive way.... I just use the BLOCK CUSTOMER. It's a relief don't deal with crazy stupid people.

3- When a customer wants a show, he doesn't need much words in freechat. He will take you and pay without wasting much time. When someone starts to ask to many questions in freechat, he's probably already jerking off for free with your answers, so I learn to go straight to the point and ask: "would you like some fun in private?". If he leaves for good, he was just a time waister.